This statement tells you how I will collect and process your personal data when you access this website.
GDPR 25th May 2018
We may hold clients data, which is kept securely and NOT passed on to third parties. Any data held is generally required for website/imagery upkeep and maintenance. Once a client instructs us to carry out work, we keep data in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you. Data can include your email address, in order for us to communicate. Our commitment to you is that we will respect your preferences and only send information we think is valuable.
Please click the button below to agree to us holding your data in order to carry out any contractual work under lawful basis.
You can also ask us to delete or request to view all of your data from our systems by clicking the link below. Once deleted please be aware that we will not be able to retrieve this information, and any website backup or other data will be lost. If you do choose this option, please make sure to back up any data you need for the future yourself.
Automated collection of personal information: As with most other web servers, when you access these web pages certain information will/may automatically be recorded by Claire Downes Web Design. This may include your Email, IP address, browser type, and information is processed to estimate how much usage of the server is made by different categories of users and in the event of a breach of security may be used to aid detection.
Non-automated collection: Where you are required under this website to provide personal data, this will be used for the following purposes:
- Administration of enquiries: Contacting you with information that we think may be of interest to you as a potential client.
- Third party access: Your personal data that you have provided will NOT be sent to third parties and will remain confidential, accessible only by those who have a legitimate need to know within Claire Downes Web Design. This data collection will have no effect on individuals, and will not be shared with third parties.
- Your data may be kept for a period of time.
- Changes to this statement: This statement, and therefore the ways in which your data may be processed, can change from time to time. Any changes will only be notified via this web page.
If you have any queries relating to this privacy statement please email me at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. Information published on Claire Downes Web Design website is provided as information to customers and is subject to change without notice. Whilst Claire Downes Web Design use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on my web site is current, accurate and complete at the date of publication no representations or warranties are made as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of such information. Claire Downes Web Design cannot be held liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of or any action taken in reliance on any information appearing on the web site. No warranty is given as to the freedom of the website from viruses or any other malicious programmes or macros.
2. Claire Downes Web Design will try to keep the website available but cannot guarantee that it will operate continuously and cannot accept liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with or hack into any of the company’s computer system, servers, web site or routers.
3. Links from the company’s web site are for convenience and information and the company cannot accept liability for products, service or information obtained from any linked site. The existence of a link does not imply endorsement of a provider, product or service by Claire Downes Web Design.
4. The contents of the website are the property of Claire Downes and are subject to copyright law and intellectual copyright laws. Customers may download or print individual sections for personal use only.
5. Personal information that is collected and handled by Claire Downes Web Design are in accordance with UK law and are not sold to third parties.